- Will I be able to retire and maintain my current life style?
- How do I make smart choices with my money and feel confident about my decisions?
- How do I best manage my finances after a sudden change such as a spouse’s death or receiving an inheritance?
- How can I reduce my tax bill?
We're Here To Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we’ll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
- What does your vision of retirement look like?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
Get Started Now
Schedule your free 30-minute introductory phone call today to:
- Plan to maximize your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
You may also call (310) 370-7776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Angela Dorsey is the founder and fiduciary wealth manager at Dorsey Wealth Management, a fee-only financial planning firm helping successful women prepare for retirement. Angela earned a BS in computer science from Loyola Marymount University, an MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management, and spent 20 years as a Senior Compensation Specialist in large corporations before becoming a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). That background gave her the tools to couple with her passion for empowering women to make the best financial decisions possible. Angela lives in Torrance, California, with her husband and two children. She enjoys spending time at the beach or surrounded by nature. To learn more about Angela, connect with her on LinkedIn.